CorporateCorporate law is an important component of the activity developed by LAMARTINE CONSEIL‘s lawyers:
LAMARTINE CONSEIL supports its clients more specifically in:
- following up companies’ legal obligations: approval of accounts, capital increases, company transformations;
- keeping legal registers: share and securities transfers, board and shareholders’ meetings;
- following up and managing intercompany relations: cash agreement, provision of services, etc.;
- M&As (mergers and acquisitions), demergers and spin-offs;
- acquisitions and disposals of business activities or assets;
- issuing combined securities.